Introducing Emily Kate Creative
“Your wedding experience should be memorable for all the right reasons. A friendly smile and personal service, discussing your vision with someone that can bring it to life. My dresses are designed to accentuate your best features and make you feel beautiful and relaxed on your special day.”
Emily Kate Creative services:
- couture wedding gowns
- custom-made veils and headpieces
- custom-made bridesmaid’s gowns
- formal wear, including mother of the bride/ groom, flower girls and christening gowns
- Alterations (as above)
Emily uses her creative eye and years of experience to design an ensemble that will set you apart from the rest. Her advice and guidance takes the stress out of choosing that perfect dress and she understands the importance of creating a complete look. She specialises in using unique and individual fabrics to give your outfit an exclusive look. Emily has been designing looks for clients since her days as a hairdresser, a role which then led to experience in millinery, costume design and couture dressmaking.
- Five years at Couture designer- “Mathieu Salem” on High Street, Armadale.
- Diploma of Costume for Performance from Swinburne University.
- Designer, dressmaker and milliner with Cloc Musical Theatre, including productions of The Phantom of the Opera, Legally Blonde, All Shook Up, Sunset Boulevard and Aspects of Love.
- Mentorship in millinery with the award-winning Kerrie Stanley and training by Louise McDonald.